As YouTube is one of the most popular social media platforms and they alloy you to make money, so you need to learn on How to Make Money on YouTube with effective and creative strategies. Here if you’re an expert youtuber and your content is unique, then you’ll be popular on YouTube and earn handsome amount of money. An youtuber can make himself popular by his work. He can make videos with various contents for the interested group of people. People will watch them and the content maker will enjoy the allocated percent earnings. It’s one kind of royalty income stream because making videos once but the commission is recurring. The youtubers will be super beneficial. Even now it’s a growing platform and you’ve enormous opportunities to contribute here and make money repeatedly.
There are 7 strategies which are explained below-
- Joining the YouTube Partner Program
You can make money by creating videos and working as a content creator joining the YouTube Partner Program. Then you need to monetize your channel. You’ll enjoy your first revenue stream with exploring ads.
If the YouTube partner program is available in your area of living, then you just need to agree their terms and policies of monetization. There are two points of monetization – You must 1000 subscribers and 4,000 watching hours over the past year.
YouTube Monetization Process:
- First Sign in (Free) to the YouTube Account
- Then Press on the Three Line in the Upper Right Corner
- Press on YouTube Studio
- On Your Studio Left Menu, Select Monetization
- Agree to the Terms and Eligibilities
- Then Create Google AdSense Account and Connect to your Channel(this account is for getting paid)
- Setting your Monetization Preferences.
Once these are completed, you go to the Google Analytics at the left side bar. After that your revenue will show on the dashboard.
From the YouTube terms and policy, your content may not get ad revenue when your content is –
- Full or partial sexual content
- Violence of extremism which includes injuries.
- with vulgar language or inappropriate language.
- Drug related products promotion, selling and its use.
- Sensitive and controversial issues including political conflicts, natural disasters, tragedies.
These types of contents might not be monetized even without warning the creator’s knowledge. YouTube demonetizes contents if if they are not advertiser friendly since 2012 through automated process.
YouTube’s parent company, Google, gets 45% share of ad revenue from generating passive income.
- Selling Products or Merchandise
There are thousands of products like t-shirts, computers, laptops, mobiles, Televisions, Refrigerators, Air-Coolers, Furnishers, Cookeries and many more to sell on YouTube.
YouTube’s algorithm is to reach the products details to numerous people. People are interested to see the products and buy that. It’s a very standard way to earn money on YouTube.
If you think about physical products, you might require you to buy materials and the another thing is shipment to the different countries of the world. Here you can sell downloadable things like – eBooks, virtual classes or art prints. This is very easy way to make money and here is no obstacles to earn recurring income.
- Crowd Funding your Next Creative Project
Crowdfunding is one of the important ways to draw attention of your own audience. When you need some help to do something special for the audience, you can call your audience to contribute little. This huge audience contribution makes a large amount.
Four types of crowd funding – donation based funding, here contributors donate for any small business starts up without expecting returns from it. Equity funding, here contributors get part of profit share of the business. Debt based funding, here donors are paid back with some interest. Finally reward based funding, here contributors are given tokens, products or services for their contributions.
- Allowing Your Audience Support Your Work through “Fan Funding”
It’s also one kind of donation collection from your audience like Crowd Funding. As you’re contributing through making good videos and writing articles, you can expect some donations from your audience.
Fan Funding Feature was introduced by the YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki in 2014. The another name of fan funding is Tip Jar that allows the viewers to donate in some specific videos. Here YouTube gets a small amount of transaction fees. The balance is transferred directly to the Google Wallet account. It’s really a great opportunity to collect money for creating more video contents.
Your channel must satisfy the following requirements to make eligible for fan funding feature –
- You’re the citizen of Japan, Mexico, Australia and the United States.
- Your account is on good standing.
- You need to meet the requirement of YouTube Partnership.
- Your account is verified by phone.
- Multi-channel Network can be eligible for fan funding.
- Your account should have a verified AdSense account linked to your account.
- Licensing Your Content to the Media
When the featuring content is viral on social media, you have to license your content in exchange for money.
You can enlist your videos in the marketplace like Trusted Media Brands. Here people try to find you and it becomes easier to sell your content to the right people.
Benefits of Licensed Content:
- Licensed content promotes itself and bring more traffic.
- Licensed content improves an automated SEO. Google algorithm understands the licensed content and stimulates it accordingly.
- Unlicensed content works as the violation of copyrights and it’s negative for long-term reputation.
- Unlicensed content is free so that content creator sees the short term benefit but for the long run it’s so harmful for you to grow your channel and make money.
- Working with Brands as an Influencer
Working as an influencer has now become the trend of making money. Most of the companies are investing on influencer marketing and sponsorships as an advertising budgets on influencers, you’ve a great chance to earn a royalty income. Massive opportunities are waiting for you if you can make the companies understand as an influencer and your platform.
You can fix the flat rate between $0.05 and $0.10 per view that majority of the brands choose to pay such affordable fees.
Data from WebEx, influencer marketing prices on YouTube are –
- 10,000 Subscribers: $ 200 per video
- 100,000 Subscribers: $ 2,000 per video
- 1,000,000 Subscribers: $ 20,000 per video
This price varies on the leverage – Audience Demography, Quality of the Content, Uniqueness and Profitability of the Niche. Then you’ll negotiate with the brands. Your deal must be transparent and clear of every term and condition.
- Becoming an Affiliate Marketer
Affiliate marketing can be one of the income sources on YouTube. You just refer a product or service to sell on the marketplace. You’ll receive a commission by selling others’ products or services. You can deal with the owner as a partnership. Your task is to review the the product on your YouTube channel, after sales you’ll be paid the percent of commissions.
You can even work both of them. But if you want to work on a specific niche, you need to find your niche related affiliate program and work on it.
In conclusion, YouTube doesn’t still have strong competitors, so you can work here for long time. If you want to make money so high, then you need to take help of any mentor who is performing well on this field both online and offline. You should join different Facebook groups to share your problems. You can also post your questions on Quora.com, the member group will answer you within short time.
How much money can be earned on YouTube?
The answer varies depending on different factors –
The common answer is, the more followers the more income streams. Those who are the stars of any field can earn money easily. They can reach their any sales to seven figures. Many of them earn million dollars per year with billion views by million subscribers. According to some experts disclose the secrets of earning more money through affiliate marketing. With the right niche and strategy, one can earn more than $500 a week.
Read the Related Articles…